Sunday, March 20, 2011

What Little Farmhands Do For Fun

It got too quiet for a few minutes today.  Way Too Quiet.  So I went to check on the Little Farmhands and couldn’t find them anywhere.  Walking past the front door I suddenly heard Little Farmboy’s voice.  I looked out, and this is what I saw:

Picture 174

“I’m studying about bees,” he said.

They had pushed the porch furniture forward.  Inside that holly bush were hundreds and Hundreds and HUNDREDS of honeybees!  The Little Farmhands were getting a hands-on lesson on pollination.

They sat there for a good half hour just watching the bees buzzing back and forth.  Eventually though, I did hear little Farmgirl say, “I’m finished studying about bees.  Now lets study about peeling paint.”

Excuse me, I think I need to go prevent some vandalism!

0 comments:

Post a Comment