Monday, February 14, 2011

I Love You, Papa the Farmer!

Today is Valentine’s Day and everyone is thinking about love, so I thought something romantic posted on the blog today, would be fun...

This photo was taken in a public garden.  We asked an elderly man standing nearby with his wife to take the picture for us.  “We’re on our honeymoon!” we explained and he was glad to oblige us.

AnnesPlace1_large

But he had a request of his own.  After he had snapped a picture, he said, “Now turn around and give each other a kiss.”  We did, and he snapped another picture!
 Kissing
“That,” he said, “Is going to be your favorite picture.”
And you know what?  It is!

That man must have known a lot about love.  And life.  And how it all gets mixed together sometimes.

Papa the Farmer, I love you as much as I ever did.
I love our life together and I am a better person because of you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment